Depending on the nature of the major degree program, certain Degree Requirements will apply, in addition to program and core requirements
For the Bachelor of Arts Degree
Proficiency in a Foreign Language,
demonstrated in one of the following ways.
- Graduation from a high school where all instruction was conducted in a language other than English
- Passing a CLEP or other examination at the intermediate level.
- Completion of one of the College’s
language sequences through the
For the Bachelor of Science Degree
6-8 Additional Hours in Math, Science, or Computer Language, not duplicating General Education coursework and taken from
- BIO 101, 102, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117
- CHM 101, 111
- CIS 110
- MAT 111, 112, 116, 117, 130, 215, 220, 227
- PHY 101, 111, 112
- SCI 211