The policy for campus housing is stated in the
Lees-McRae College Catalog.
Only students who meet at least one of the criteria are eligible to live off campus.
The following form must be completed and approved before moving off campus.
Off Campus Housing Criteria
- Married students and students with dependent children.
- Students living at home with their parents or guardians within 25 miles
- Veterans with more than 120 consecutive days of military duty. (Provide a copy of your DD-214)
- Students who are 24 years of age or older, OR students that will turn 24 during the semester of the off campus request
(Provide a copy of a valid driver’s license, passport, or birth certificate)
- Students whose parents are full-time employees of Lees-McRae College.
The attached form is in adobe .pdf format and requires the
free .pdf reader.